- Support the schools to acquire, develop and complete all projects as scheduled.
- Encourage the schools to develop more demand-driven academic programmes (regular, sandwich and graduate) and relevant curricula.
- Encourage the schools to embark on more income generating activities and build on what already exist and enforce fiscal discipline.
- Promote absolute conducive teaching and learning environment coupled with sound student/staff relationship.
- Encourage schools to increase research output.
- To be highly active in striking collaboration/linkage with relevant local and foreign stakeholders.
- Promote condusive working environment for both teaching and non-teaching staff to support research, teaching and learning.