Degree Type:Doctor of Philosophy
Department:Department of Animal Science
Modes of Study:Regular
A candidate seeking admission into the PhD programme must:
- Have an MPhil degree in Animal Science or related field from a recognized University.
- Candidates with M.Sc. degree (by taught course) in an Animal Science related field wishing to enroll onto the MPhil programme will be required to take additional courses and present a thesis.
- Submit an official transcript of academic record.
- Submit at least three reference reports, one of which must be from a former lecturer.
- Submit a proposal of 3-5 pages of intended area of study including a working bibliography.
- Pass a selection interview